Film Festivals Ethiopia
Cannes Film Festival 2012 Trip & Two-Day Film-Making Workshop
The trip will provide an opportunity to meet a range of influential producers and commissioners at the festival, and also to take part in a special two-day film-making-workshop in the Principality of Monaco.
Click here for the 2012 application for the Addis to Cannes workshop in association with the International Emerging Film Talent Association (IEFTA) and the Ethiopia Film Initiative (EFI).
Two filmmakers will be picked from maleedge varpos padidinimui the application process and they will receive:
- Roundtrip ticket from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia to Nice, France from 17 - 21 May 2012.
- Hotel room accommodation.
- One-on-one coaching with film institutions, producers, distribution companies from the US and European markets.
- Private screening of applicants work in Monaco in front of other filmmakers and contributors to the film market.
- Two-day workshop at the International University of Monaco (IUM) on filmmaking and film distribution.
- Official entrance Badge to the Marche du Film for the Cannes Film Festival 2014.